- Dunstan Baby Language Educator certification
- Parents as Teachers Educator certification
- International Trainer
- Certified 123 Magic & Emotion Coaching practitioner
- Certified Engaging Adolescents practitioner
- Diploma of Life Coaching
- Diploma of Teaching
- Teaching Certificate
- NLP (Neuro Lingistic Programming) certification
- Certificate IV in Business
- Sonja has worked in the field of human development and excellence for 30 years.
- Parenting Consultant for 15 years in TAS & NSW
- Tasmania’s only Dunstan Baby Language Educator
- International Trainer for Macquarie Uni in the “Parents as Teachers” program.
- Life Coach
- A classroom teacher – infants grades
- Behavioural Specialist teacher for children with behavioural difficulties
- Special Education teacher of children with physical and/or intellectual delays
- Gifted and Talented Co-ordinator – extending and challenging children
- Field Studies teacher – organising excursions into the Australian landscape.
- 97 things I Learnt from my Parents re Parenting
- 97 things I Learnt from my Parenting Experience
- The Gift of Cancer
- Beaches – workbook for field studies work K-6
- Forests – workbook for field studies work K-6
- Inspiration Bible
- Unlocked Success
- You can Beat Breast Cancer
- Our Journeys
- Our Safe Travel Diaries
Regular Columnist for:
- Hobart Mums Network newsletter
- Dunstan Baby Language website
Sonja is an honest, knowledgeable and compassionate person, and her enthusiasm for teaching parents, to teach their children, is infectious. I find her to be a person you will never forget. From the first time you meet her, your life is enriched and blessed by having her share in your child’s (and family’s) growth and development.
I believe having monthly home visits from Sonja was a natural and truer way to assess my child’s development, and enabled me to learn how to tailor our playtime, and to prepare my daughter for her school years.
I will forever be grateful to Sonja, for extending her services to provide additional support and assessment for my eldest daughter, when my youngest daughter passed away. During this tragic time, Sonja arranged for a special counselling session to help my friends know how to cope with their own shock, and how to help me through my families grief. Thank You.
I think it is wonderful that Sonja is able to share her knowledge with us.